Each owner of a decorative animal seeks to ensure that his pet feels comfortable, and at the same time has his style. Surrounding the care of their pets, their owners do not spare funds for the purchase of new accessories. Right now you can buy clothes for dogs from the catalog at the most attractive. Before that, we recommend that you check out our extra large dog sweaters – Review.
Why do you need to buy a sweater?
Sweaters for dogs – this is one of the options for warm demi-season clothing. Although there are also warmed models suitable for not too cold winters. A distinctive feature of sweaters is their integrity: such clothes do not need to be fastened and unfastened.
We offer products from trusted brands and companies known for their high quality and modern ways of creating models that are ideally designed for your pets.
Buy a dog sweater in our online pet supplies store. In the cold season, not only the owners freeze but also their pets, no matter how long-haired they are. You can correct the situation by buying a sweater for your dog.
To make it pleasant for you to shop with us, we have developed a large assortment, a pleasant system of discounts and bonuses. With it, you can get up to 50% discounts on any item you like from our store.
What do you need to know before you buy a sweater for a dog?
The sweater is used not only for socks in cold weather on the street but also for the home. Therefore, ideally, you should buy several sweaters for the dog – thinner for the house and thicker for walking on the street.
- Choose a dog sweater with soft inner seams.
- Do not buy fleece sweaters.
- Do not pick up a sweater that is too loose. It must be in size, otherwise, the dog will not feel warm in him.
- If your dog is allergic, you should buy a dog T-shirt with a sweater to put it under a sweater.
What should be the perfect sweater for a dog
- Dense structure. A sweater is warm outerwear, which first of all should protect from the cold. Therefore, choose models with a tight viscous, in which your pet will not blow.
- Minimum decor. An excessive amount of rhinestones, bows, hairpins, and jewelry can cause the dog inconvenience or even injure her.
- Suitable size. You can choose the right size according to the recommendations that you will find on the model pages on our website. If you are not sure about the calculations, it is better to choose a larger size. Too narrow a small sweater will hamper the movement of the dog, and can also rub delicate skin under the paws.
How much does a dog sweater cost
The price category of sweaters for four-legged friends of the person is extensive. If we talk about quality products, then manufacturers of clothing for dogs delight owners with low-cost models and unusual products costing higher. However, no matter how much the sweater costs, the main thing is that your favorite will like it. Comfort and weather protection – these are the main criteria for choosing clothes for your pet.
Sweater tips and hacks
- Go shopping with your pet to try it on the spot. Clothing should be moderately loose, not restrict the movement of the pet and at the same time not hang a bag on the dog. If the dog unnaturally throws out its paws, scratches its neck or does not want to walk at all, it means that the sweater causes her discomfort.
- As soon as you select the right sweater, walk in it with the dog through the store. Clothing should be easy to take off.
Keep in mind that your dog may be allergic to clothing composition, so consult with your veterinarian before buying. Your dog may be prone to skin diseases.